Wednesday, February 4, 2009

just for fun...

Taytum has been able to sit up on her own for a little over a week now! After her bath the other morning I sat her in her cradle so she could watch me and Tyson clean their room. She looked so cute I had to take some pics!!
Isn't that cradle pretty?! My very talented Daddy made it for me!! The quilt is the one that has "Charlotte" embroidered on it...I'll post better pics for another post!

I think she's had enough!


He has his daddy's blue eyes and my lashes! Hmmm...actually I wish I had those eyelashes :)




For Trev...remember when I bought that outfit? Good thing I put it on her, it almost doesn't fit :( Just thought you'd like to see it since you love her in pink and brown!








My parent's rock band broke so they boxed it up to send it back....so Tyson made his own drum set (he even has a foot petal)!! My mom and I thought it was pretty funny! Well Trev, I'm excited you are able to check this out! I hope this was a good update for ya!




7 comments:

Bree Manning said...

haha those are cute pictures of taytum. and tyson. you and trevor make good looking babies. have 7 more.

Paige said...

your kids really have the longest, prettiest eyelashes! I'm a little jealous. :) And Taytum's dress is so stinking cute!! You have adorable kids.

Megs said...

Your kids are adorable! I hope mine are half as cute! That is so cute that Tyson made his own little drum set.

Amee Campbell said...

Tiff, your kids are so darling. I'm sure you here that tons, but it's so true. Call me sometime!

Erin said...

Tiffany I can not get over how stinkin' cute your kids are! You really need to have 10 :) Also, I LOVE Taytums bedding...did you make it?

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Wow! You have a darling family! And thank you sooooo much for your advice on Ogden Regional! It's like you were inspired to look at my blog!~ Sounds like you have a pretty good reason to like Ogden Regional!

Emily said...

Hey Tiffany, I'm so glad we found eachother. As always, you look amazing. Your kids are so so adorable.