Monday, January 19, 2009

Pics of when Trev left...






So these are the pics of when he left. Tyson got tired of smiling for pics and decided showing his teeth was good enough...maybe I should have turned off the T.V. before shooting?! I'm shocked that I'm posting again so soon but I have a feeling I will be doing this more often because I can't sleep at night. We are pretty lame and are usually in bed by 9:30 so this staying up past midnight is soooo not like me.
Yes, I agree...he does look good in his ABU' s!! There's just something about that guy in a uniform that does it for me ;)

4 comments:

KINDER LOVE said...

I loved when Bryan wore his uniform...hot! :) I am sorry that you are not sleeping...I wouldn't sleep either! These pics are so cute. Are you doing okay? Do we need to go shopping? We will come visit if you want...we are getting a house so you will have to come see. Miss you guys! Good luck to Trevor we miss you!

Tyson and Katie said...

Hey Tiffany! So I decided to start a blog! It's pretty bare, but I'll work on it. You look beautiful and your hair looks so pretty. It makes me want to go platinum! We loved meeting you guys and wish you the best!

Joni said...

Hey Tiff, your family pics are so so cute. I was sad to hear about Trev leaving, I'm way too dependent on Dave, I don't think I could handle it. I'm glad you live close to your fam so they can be there for you :) Let's do lunch soon, like maybe this next Friday the 30th? I'll text ya when it gets closer.

Tawny said...

Hey Tiffany! Oh I'm so sad for you that your hubby had to leave! Now we seriously have to get together. Good that your parents live so close. Call me later. I don't know if I should leave this on here but my home is 773-6656 and my cell is 603-6808. Please call me!