Friday, February 27, 2009

New pics by....Sharstin Miller Photography!!



















So these are only a couple of the pics from Sharstin's photography blog! She is soo talented and you can't beat the price :) What she posted was only a preview and I can tell it will be hard to pick and choose. I know I am going to want them ALL!! She did them on Tues. afternoon and has been so quick getting everything edited and posted! You would never know from the pics Taytum was screaming 80% of the time trying to get me to pick her up :) She started the whole "stranger anxiety" thing last week. I am so excited to see the pics she took of Taytum in my mom's baby dress!! I will definatly post some of that when they are done!! She totally captured Tyson's personality! You should definatly check her blog out!!!
Thanks Sharstin!


5 comments:

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

These are adorable, thanks so much for sharing. You've motivated me to get our pictures framed and on display. I have a question for you: Did you ever consider having a vbac with Taytum? Basically, I am terrified with the thought of ever having another c-section after enduring labor, and I'm wondering how your planned c-section went. How did you decide to have another section vs. vbac?

Amee Campbell said...

You're kids are the most gorgeous little kids ever! Not that you don't know that already!

Christy said...

Tiff your kids are so cute!!!

Emily said...

Your kiddos are so stinking cute. I love the pics. I need to get some cute ones done of Harrison. Where is Sharstin Miller at?

KINDER LOVE said...

I love them!!! So darling! I need to get Liv some cute pictures done, but I think I might wait till she turns one in April. Can't wait to see you!! Bryan keeps asking if I know when Trev gets back...End of May?

xoxo