Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A litte info on our lingo!


Well, this is the most updated family photo I could find. I know I have one from April but I couldn't find the folder it was put in :( I'll keep looking... If anyone out there reads my blog I thought I should give you a heads up on the names I might mention and who they really are. Mimi = my mom Crystal, Coco=Colton, Papa=my dad, Wha wha=Austin, and Nana=BreAnna. A little strange I know but my little boy gave almost everyone a new name and they have all kinda stuck! My blog as you can see is coming along....very slowly. I'll have more posted...sometime!

7 comments:

Erin said...

YaY Tiffany has a blog! I am so so so glad you started one! It is so fun to keep in touch with friends this way :) Your little family is so cute and you are looking beautiful like always! We ran into your mom, dad and Tyson the other day at Tai Pan and and I have to say you have the cutest litte boy!! You mom said you were due soon with a baby girl and I am hoping you will post lots of pictures of her :) Please keep in touch!

We should get together sometime for lunch...let me know if you would be up for that!

Erin

Erin said...

Oh ya...my blog is erinulm.blogspot.com

Keep in touch :)

Joni said...

Good job on your blog, I'm so proud. Only a week to go for the baby? Thank goodness!! I love all of the pics you've posted and I'm excited to see the new baby soon :)

Paige said...

Hi Tiff! This is paige. I was wondering when you were going to succumb to the blogging pressure. :) It's so fun and erin's right, it's a great way to keep in touch with people. Your family is so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl.

paigenelsen.blogspot.com

Amee Campbell said...

Tiffany, I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations!! You have the cutest family. We really need to get together!! Whenever is good for you. When are you due anyway?!

Tawny said...

Hey Tiff I saw your comment on my blog. Glad ya found me. I can't believe your already having her! Can't wait to see pictures! I'll definitely have to visit. Call me or I'll call you!

Megs said...

Hey I found your blog after looking at Joni's and then your sister's. It's been a while. You have such a cute little family now--and another addition on the way it sounds like!