Monday, August 24, 2009

HEY Elder Manning...

look who we ran into!!





We (me, mom and tayters) went for ice cream the other night and ran into some familiar faces :) Luckily I had my camera and told them I had to take of pic for you! So here it is!



More to come...

~Wedding in Vegas~

Tyson's tonsil and adnoid removal on Mon. I'm sure it's nothing but it can't hurt to put this out there. One of his tonsils is taking up half his throat, and when he turns his head you can see the small bulg on his neck. The doc said it will need a biopsy. Now, I'm sure it's nothing but if you happen upon this post if you could put him in your prayers I'm sure it wouldn't hurt :)

Thanks everyone and have a GREAT week!!


3 comments:

Christy said...

Those are possibly my favorite faces! I love those guys!

Unknown said...

Good luck! We will keep him in our prayers!

Bree Manning said...

update your blog woman!